|Auction Type:||Live & Webcast|
|Location:||2001 County Line Road|
Warrington, PA 18976
|Date:||June 5, 2018 9:00 am|
|Ends:||June 5, 2018 6:00 pm|
|Inspection:||June 1, 2018 from 9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Auction Card:||Click here to view the Auction Card|
|Bidding:||Click here for bidding|
2-Part Contract & Job CNC Machine Shop Auction
PART 1 INCLUDES: CNC & MANUAL MACHINES (as late as 2015), GRINDERS, WELDERS, FINISHING MACHINERY, CMM’S, FORK LIFTS, MACHINE ACCESSORIES, STEEL and more! Use the above link to BidSpotter to view the full catalog with photos. YouTube videos of some of the machinery can be seen under the lot listing on BidSpotter, or from our home page in the upper right corner (YouTube icon)
2-DAY INSPECTION: Friday, June 1st and Monday, June 4th from 9:00AM – 3:00PM.
TERMS: 15% LIVE Buyer’s Premium / 18% ONLINE Buyer’s Premium plus 6% PA sales tax, unless exempt. Please fax your certificate to 215-426-6897.
Removal begins Wednesday, June 6th.
*** Please Note:
- All Foreign Bidders must first submit a $5,000 refundable deposit in U.S. Funds to Quaker City Auctioneers, Inc. via wire transfer. Contact [email protected] for wiring instructions.
- We will not pack, box or ship lots at this auction, but can provide you with a company that can offer these services.
- ALL ONLINE REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE SALE DATE OF JUNE 5th on BidSpotter.com.
- Due to the amount of lots and sale timing, please note: Invoices from the June 5th live auction must be paid within 48 hours of receipt of invoice, regardless of participation in the online only auction which follows.
- Buyers registered online for this online/webcast sale on BidSpotter will automatically be registered for both events. Buyers registered in person for the the June 5th auction, must register online (at BidSpotter.com) to participate for the online only event beginning June 4th and ending June 11th
The Part 2 O.P. SCHUMAN and SONS auction is Online Only running June 4th – 11th. Please click on that auction from our homepage.